Anno.ca Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canadian company for sell

3 posters

Go down

Canadian company for sell Empty Canadian company for sell

Post  Zendor Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:58 am

Ok i think i will reorganize my company.

If any of you want to buy an iron or wood cie , i may agree to sell it so it's my Z wood and Z iron the cie have 3 branche each and 5 work place each with a tool for production , the branche is the original region use to have so when we reconquer our region you will have a branche for it.

If you just want to buy 501 share for it i may accept so we need to talk about the price.

Just send msg to me in game and we will see.

Check them on my profile

Zendor

Back to top Go down

Canadian company for sell Empty canadian owner

Post  Zendor Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:38 am

Ok just before i sell to someone that are not canadian if anyone want an iron, wood ,weapon ,grape , most of my cie have 5 wp and they have a branche in each where is the ressource of the original region the canada have, like the wood canada have 3 region with wood my cie have 3 branch. we can talk about a price but think i will sell it for 5 euro , i think of selling each for the price of a new one 10 euro. I have some serious player that want to buy some of my cie but before selling i need to ask.

PM in game so we can talk about something.

Have a nice day

Zendor

Back to top Go down

Canadian company for sell Empty Re: Canadian company for sell

Post  trentstar Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:22 am

If your grapes company is Canadian, I am seriously interested.

can you give me any more details on it?
trentstar
trentstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kushforce Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:51 pm

I need an iron company.
kushforce
kushforce
Admin

https://anno1777canada.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Canadian company for sell Empty offer

Post  Zendor Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:14 pm

ok make me an offer so we can talk about it

grape worth : 18 euro to make the same

iron worth : 16 euro to make the same

give me your price

Zendor

Back to top Go down

Canadian company for sell Empty iron sold

Post  Zendor Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:37 pm

ok iron cie sold

Zendor

Back to top Go down

Canadian company for sell Empty Eminence Vineyards

Post  trentstar Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:33 am

That was a really shitty thing you just did Zendor. Buying my grapes company and then selling the grapes to your trade company before I had a chance to solidify my shares count was a low ball tactic. I thought you wanted me to buy it.

What gives?
trentstar
trentstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kushforce Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:38 am

Ouch! That sucks.
kushforce
kushforce
Admin

Back to top Go down

Canadian company for sell Empty ????

Post  Zendor Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:52 pm

Heu...... First , someone ask me if i want to sell my 100 share to him so he can control the company, i check the share and there was 400+ share to sell at 0.05 so i buy what i need to control it and when you buy a company if there some raw or manuc in, its yours because you own the company right, i didn't see you have some share i was just thinking buying all so no outsider buy this company, tell me where i did it wrong ?????

Second, you didn't have to say its a shitty thing ,i did it fast because i was thinking its better for canada to keep company in Canadian hand, my thinking was wrong again ?????

Third, a msg in game telling me you have an eye on this company and asking me if i want to sell you like 20 share so you can control this company was hard to do instead of writing your comments ????

Fourth, i spend 24 gold to buy near 400 share of this company to make sure no outsider control this company, next time i will sell it who want to buy it and keep my money so more competiton and more money going outside Canada thats a good thing to do or again I'm wrong ????? sure this one is wrong you know that.

And just a question, Why you didn't buy the 20 shares at 0.05 gold/share for 1 gold so you would have 501 shares to make sure you control the company and nothing would have happen and i wouldn't have spend 24 gold to be call shitty thing ????

so how do you think we should resolve this problem ????

I'm open, just give me some option so the 2 side don't lost to much.

Zendor

Back to top Go down

Post  trentstar Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:30 am

Whoa. Sorry, I did not mean to come across so angry.

I have no problem with what you did, but I thought it was your company to start with?

Zendor, I agree with you that we should protect the interests of Canadians and Canadian companies and the only reason I did not buy all of it at the time is because I spent every last dime I had in game on the purchase of what I got. It would have allowed me to solidify the resources for the wine company I own (so as to reduce the cost of grapes/wine for Canadians) and I was going to buy the rest as soon as I could.

If you would take the grapes off the market and sell me the 20 shares needed to protect it once I have the gold, that would be cool. However, you sold the grapes to your trading company so now it would cost me much more to get a supply of grapes. Hardly worth it.

I should have let you know I guess. So be it. Do you want the other shares at the price I paid for them?
trentstar
trentstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Canadian company for sell Empty grape company

Post  Zendor Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:47 am

ok i will sell you the 20 share you need so you will control the company, i lost 24 gold but if you want all the share i have i will sell you the rest when you have the money at the price a pay so 0.05 per share if you want it and if not i will put the share on the market at a higher price but at least you have what it take to control it.

For the grape , it would have be a really big stock for your wine company and its for a good cause.

Let me see , i come back with a solution.

Juste tell about all the share if you want it or not and i will sell 20 shares when your ready.

Zendor

Back to top Go down

Post  kushforce Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:57 pm

I am glad you have found a solution. Yay for everyone.
kushforce
kushforce
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  trentstar Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:42 am

Very Happy
Thank you Zendor. My recent superworker bonus allowed me to buy the controlling shares. Now I'm back to broke. Sad

You should take your remaining shares off the market as I would indeed like to buy the maximum of 900 for this company and would greatly appreciate you holding them for me. We can dicuss the price the next time I buy in. Cool

As for the grapes, there was more than 500kg of grapes at just over a dollar cost each in the inventory. If you can think of a way to help get that back, let me know. Until then it's a bummer because the company will have to stand empty until some money gets into it for wages. Maybe we could work something out with the cost of the shares price.

On a related topic, do you have a five star grapes machine for my grapes cie in Anguilla?

And will you allow me to set up a cotton and fabric company in Vanuatu for my Canadian Transport cie, Space Age Transports?

If so, I'll need some machines for them too. Very Happy
trentstar
trentstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  trentstar Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:56 am

Thinking about the grapes...you could sell them to me me for a good price through trading companies.

Mine is CASTLE in case you didn't know.
trentstar
trentstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Canadian company for sell Empty grape

Post  Zendor Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:07 am

Ok for the grape i will send you a proposal .

For the company in Vanuatu like i say to Urban and Kush , i prefer that no more company will be open because i din't know if i will keep it private or open to public and for now i'm the only one working in the Capital so don't need more cie, it may take time but for now i stay close. Maybe we need to concentrate on only one island , Anguilla and making this island productive, it better to have one good then 2 nearly close.

For the share no problem and i will sell at a good price.

Zendor

Back to top Go down

Canadian company for sell Empty tool

Post  Zendor Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:16 am

I forgot , the tool for grape and wine, i don't have it , need raw for it , but i will check and maybe its better to buy it from someone selling Q5 at 18 gold each tool.

Zendor

Back to top Go down

Post  trentstar Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:26 am

For those that don`t already know, trading through two trading companies that are in the same country doesn`t work. You must do it through the market.

trentstar
trentstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down