Anno.ca Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When to fight? The Canadian battle plan, phase I.

Go down

When to fight? The Canadian battle plan, phase I. Empty When to fight? The Canadian battle plan, phase I.

Post  trentstar Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:05 pm

After you have purchased clothing, moved into a house, drunk your wine, collected your bonuses, and worked for the day, you need to buy some equipment and look for a fight. If you wish to maximize your profit, you should strongly consider filling (buying) all available slots for armour (for defending) and weapons (for attacking). Depending of what rank you want to go for, (and amount of times you want to attack) you need to keep an appropriate stock of food to help mitigate wellness loss during the fighting. The more you want to attack, the higher quality food you should get.

If you can take part in a battle already underway by going to the blue home tab on the left side of the screen and then selecting one the battles in the middle of the screen featuring flags, you will be able to defend your home country (or private territory) from any region of Canada or the rest of the world.

If you want to attack a region, you must travel to that region and have already purchased at least one weapon and one piece of armor (though this is inadvisable due to cost!) to open the fight. It is important to note than opening a war (starting the attack) costs one gold.

Your wellness strongly defines your effectiveness as a fighter so if you want to fight for maximum efficiency (almost free) and maximum points, you should attack only once or twice every couple of hours.

Last edited by trentstar on Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
trentstar
trentstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

When to fight? The Canadian battle plan, phase I. Empty Re: When to fight? The Canadian battle plan, phase I.

Post  trentstar Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:06 pm

trentstar wrote:After you have purchased clothing, moved into a house, drunk your wine, collected your bonuses, and worked for the day, you need to buy some equipment and look for a fight.

Do it all in that order, but do it right. You'll need at least five pieces of five star clothing and a house to maintain your wellness. You'll also need most, if not every, piece of armor and at least one weapon. The good thing is, equipment doesn't automatically wear away like clothing. Equipment is based on the amount of times used so, YOU decide when it is profitable for you to fight and use equipment.

Unless you have a balloon or carriage, it is not advisable for you to travel for the attack. (You can sometimes rent a balloon or carriage which you can use to travel without losing wellness.)
trentstar
trentstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum