Anno.ca Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Town Hall - An open forum with your favorite dictator

3 posters

Go down

Town Hall - An open forum with your favorite dictator Empty Town Hall - An open forum with your favorite dictator

Post  trentstar Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:49 am

Sitting in attendance is your Prime Minister, Trentstar.

First thing on the schedule, an announcement.

It looks like the budget is back on the rise. I will wait until the euro balance is back to even before I modify the tax and bonus structure. The first planned modification will be elimination of tax followed by a raise in the superworker bonus.

If anyone has any comments or questions, please add to this discussion.

trentstar
trentstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Town Hall - An open forum with your favorite dictator Empty Re: Town Hall - An open forum with your favorite dictator

Post  kushforce Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:02 pm

I think that the governors need to resist the temptation convert the Gold to CAD. It will be hard to prevent Nickel from doing so. That is the only way in which the possibility of converting from Gold to Euros. If my hypothesis is correct, once the level of gold in the treasury reaches the value of a Euro, there may be a button that illuminates to allowing us to buy instead of sell.

kushforce
kushforce
Admin

https://anno1777canada.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Town Hall - An open forum with your favorite dictator Empty Re: Town Hall - An open forum with your favorite dictator

Post  trentstar Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:50 pm

I think the conversion happens automatically. We used to have a negative gold balance as well as a negative euro balance and when the budget went up, I noticed that the gold went back to even.

But yea, I wish Nickel was more of a team player.
trentstar
trentstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Town Hall - An open forum with your favorite dictator Empty right

Post  Zendor Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:18 pm

You cannot take some out right from governor ? Or it's only on the island maybe.

Zendor

Back to top Go down

Post  trentstar Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:56 pm

Take some from the governors? Must be only on the island that you can convert back and forth. Just like you can do with your own company.
trentstar
trentstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum